Monday, August 10, 2009

Thing #20

Way too many things to see here! But, I decided to try and post this video on juggling and the center of mass...it just looked fun!


Okay....I'm having major trouble getting my chosen video into my blog without covering up items in my sidebar. I can't seem to change the size. I tried converting through zamzar, but keep getting a message that the file is not compatible with wmv, flv, wav, or avi. So, can anyone help me on this one???

Thanks!

I've posted the video in a separate posting titled Thing #20 B above. Thanks, Vaughn!

3 comments:

  1. if your video is coming from YouTube....you can download directly into Blogger...very easy...it will put it in another post but you can title it and refer to it here.

    worse case scenario give us the link and let us go to the site and see what video you liked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too close to the finish line...don't give up now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me go back and see how to download it directly into blogger. I tried the copy/paste from the 'embed' window on TeacherTube, but it was wide in my blog.

    ReplyDelete