Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #13

Del.icio.us What a great site! How out of touch am I, really. I never knew anything like this existed. Who would have thought that I could have all of my bookmarks on any computer that I would ever use...anywhere! The entire organization of the sites is cool. I go back to an earlier post about Glogster and my conversation with B. Foye. I had thought about saving several examples to my flashdrive to share with students; now I can just save them to my del.icio.us account and tag them as 'examples' or 'projects' or whatever. I can pull them up and have them grouped by licking on the tag. I think this will save me quite a bit of time.

I'm wondering if registering as a classroom and making sure that del.icio.us is on each computer would make it easier to make sites available to students - as opposed to sitting at each computer and entering in the url.

I like the fact that I can opt to keep bookmarks private and share only those that I want to share. This would be useful if I create a classroom account.

No comments:

Post a Comment