Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thing # 6

This was a fun morning! I really enjoyed playing with the mashups! Here's what I'm thinking...the mosaic maker would be GREAT for an author's study, or a unit on a specific theme. Students would be able to select the books that they enjoyed the most and then create the mosaic. Then, they would write about what they liked about them, or how the books are related, etc. Finally, they would present that to other students. The trading cards are awesome for that too! I can see that working for a book review, research end-product, etc. I'm excited about trying this out with students from various grades. Has anyone tried the comic captions? I played with them but couldn't get them to fit onto my picture. I couldn't find a way to minimize the; anyone know how to do that?

1 comment:

  1. Just keep playing with the comic generators...I have found that some are easier than others and sometimes it just depends on the day...I like image chef the best...so many choices...just think of all the "cute" things you can make specifically for your classroom.

    ReplyDelete